Layout

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated 4 years together yesterday! We didn't do anything too creative to celebrate, but plan to go out tomorrow night with a whole slew of people! Jason and I have done alot together the last 4 years - we've lived in 4 different towns, owned and sold three homes, owned and still live in the 4th home, and we've had 2 children. Needless to say there hasn't been a dull moment. We are happy to report we are happy, are not moving and are not expecting any children at this point! The best news is that I think every year of marriage gets better and better! Congratulations to us! Love you, babe!
Jason and I at the Chase County Fair last year - where it all began! :O) Thanks Kristi and Alex!!

Jason and I at Kid Rock! What an awesome concert!



Jason and I in Gig Harbor for a family reunion.

Jason and I out on the town with Kristi and Alex for Alex's birthday a few years ago.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey Heidi, cute blog, long time no see, your kids are growing and very adorable. Happy Anniversary!!
your friend Leslie