Layout

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not Feelin' So Hot

Karlie hasn't been feeling so well the last day or two and we thought it was just her teeth coming through - but yesterday she was really fussy and when I would barely touch her ear she would cry. This morning while I was holding her I noticed her inner ear was red! EW! So we got her in right away and she has double ear infection! We got her on some meds and hopefully she'll be back to her normal self real soon! As for brother, he just has a runny nose and hopefully the decongestant will dry that up! Is it going to get warm out soon and dry up all these gross germs?

1 comment:

Peyton's Place said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that your kiddos are sick. There's nothing worse than when they're not their normal selves. I'm with you - it's gotta start getting warmer out & dry up all these germs!! Hope you're all back to good health soon!