Layout

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Karlie's 1st Haircut!!

Tomorrow Karlie will turn 1!
So we thought we better get her hair all nice and pretty for the special occasion!! Karlie's first time in the chair!





Anxiously awaiting the trim to start!





Nana bought her some new shoes and they were fun to wear to the salon!


Kristi starts taking a few snips and big brother Kade helped! Or so he thought! ;o)



Karlie's new look from the back!




YAY! I'm going to be ONE and I have a new hair cut!!
Thanks, Kristi!! We love it!!

3 comments:

Peyton's Place said...

Awwww, how adorable! I am telling you - she is just PRECIOUS Heidi! And I love the new cut! What a nice big brother to help too.

Hope you're all doing well.

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Smiley Girl!!!
Heidi, you have the happiest, prettiest girl in the world :) Great to see Kristi, too.
Love you guys - Stacy

Wonderful Life said...

Kristi is beautiful. Smiley Girl.

I love you Kristi.

tks
Santi
http://bilqissq.blogspot.com