Layout

Thursday, July 10, 2008

G.G.

This morning we made a trip down to Wauneta to see a very special G.G. (Grandma Great). She is a wonderful lady that I thank God daily for healing. She has been through an incredibly challenging year fighting *and winning* against uterine cancer. (*plus a gall bladder removal surgery to boot!) She has had an upbeat, positive attitude the entire time. The best part about it is I think she is almost back to 100%! Grandma and I have a special bond and we can talk about everything. Gil and Phyl have been very special people in my life and I can honestly say they are hero's to me. I miss my Grandpa every day, but I know he's playing golf and getting hole in one's every day and watching down on our crazy family and giggling his sweet laugh. We enjoy our weekly trips down to G.G.'s house and are so blessed to live so close. We were hoping to get more pictures of the kids with her, but miss Karlie's appetite won and we headed to Tommy's earlier than planned. =) WE LOVE YOU G.G.!!




No comments: