Layout

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

God Bless America!!

Happy 4th from our family to yours! I know, just a few days late. But hey, better late than never! We spent 2 days and 2 nights out at the cabin! It is now open for the summer and we hope to get out there as much as we can! I don't post very much, but when I do there will be a ton of pictures. So here is a glimpse of our 4th of July!


I'm not sure this is a good combination...

Karlie's excited about her new hat from Connie P.


The two mastered to get the 800 shot off without taking anyone out!



Karlie watching the fireworks.



The men telling lies...

Kade enjoying a sparkler.



Karlie's a big fan of her Daddy.

SNAP!

Haylee and Alexa being silly.

Noah had the best time in the water of all the kids.



Spoiled baby LOVED her first Capri Sun.

I wish my chubby legs were as cute as hers!!


Jason teaching Kade a few things about water.






No comments: