Layout

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just Karlie

Just a few pics I took recently of Karlie - it amazes me how quickly she has went from newborn to almost 16 months old!! NOT FAIR! Her hair is getting long, so we have an appt. tomorrow with Kristi to get her trimmed back up. She is talking all sorts of words - Mamma, Dadda, Papa, Puppy, Bye Bye, Bubba, Shoes, Hot, Hat, Bath, Dress.... I think that is a good majority of them. She loves to shake her head yes when she wants something that I suggest. She is still fighting that bottom tooth that refuses to come it, I think it may have broke the skin just a touch while we were gone this past weekend. Karlie is a wonderful sleeper, going to bed at 9 and getting up at 830. I think she takes after her mom, apparently that is how I used to do it back in the day! =) We love Karlie so much and I think God daily for her, she is such a joy for us!! Karlie riding the horsey in her new pj's!

Karlie chillin in her chair.


That is a new frame of pictures I put together for her. I just love it, so many different stages of her. I am working on one now for Mr. Kade. He told me it was "COOOOL, COOOOOL"

1 comment:

Leslie Carroll said...

I can't believe how quick she has grown...Makes me want one even more. She is a cutie!!