Layout

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kade's First Day of Preschool

Yes, you read that title correct, our baby started preschool today!! I wasn't sure how it was going to go since our attempts at Sunday School haven't been all that great at first... after a few tears and mom sneaking out he does fine. So this morning Jason, Karlie and I took him. Once he was playing with the kids and not looking we headed out. Typically I would stand around and wait, but Jason made me wear bigboy pants and just leave! So we did!!! And guess what, he didn't ask his teacher until around 10 (we dropped him off at 8) where mommy, daddy and sissy went! YAY!! He had a BLAST. I have never seen him so excited! I am soooo thankful and so very proud of him. He can't wait to go back next week. And if you think he looks kinda tired in these pics, you're right. We got to bed way too late. That's bc my big boy pushed his tiny sister off his bed and dislocated her elbow - so we spent a few hours in the ER and didn't get home and everyone to bed 'til way after 10!!! But rest assured, she is doing muuuuch better and is such a tough girl!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh! I watched my little one go for her first day of preschool just a couple weeks ago. She did really well.

Heidi, your kids are gorgeous.

Congrats with your photography stuff too.

Tammy Roe Walkowski